We’re located in a historic building with beautiful renovations, efficient appliances, interesting touches and good neighbors. Our space is bright, open and filled with natural light. The floor plan is big and airy with an offset kitchen and two private conference rooms. A third, more remote conference room is shared with other building tenants (and has the best chairs ever). 24 hour building access. Free on-street parking. Indoor bike parking. Elevator. Tea shop downstairs, brewery across the street, coffee shops, market and restaurants a few blocks away.
– Kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, coffee machines, etc)
– Conference rooms (mounted tvs, conference phones, whiteboards)
– Wifi, printer/scanner/fax
– 4 desks + 4 comfortable chairs
– Window space with great light and 2nd story views
– The basics: power strip, garbage cans, recycling boxes, etc
Questions? Interested in joining us?
Contact [email protected] for more details or to set up a tour.